WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Non-stophumour - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Non-stophumour > Topics

Subject: Jokes
Replies: 3 Views: 616

emureti 28.11.10 - 07:20am
1 day a boy ovahad his parants in the bedrum:ur c**t is xo hairy b**ch!!whel,ur d*k is xo smal bu**ard!!the boy was xo curious n went 2 the rum 2 ask the minin of those strange words..the startled parents ansad..son,c**t n d*k r nicknames that we gave our coats n b**ch n bu**ard r names that aldults kal each atha at tyms...lata,the boy was watchin his dad shave,his dad sudenly bursted out afta he had cut himself.the son then asked the minin of dat word.his dad cleaverly ansad,thats the brand of cream am usin son,the son then rushed 2 da kitchen wea his mom was preparing turkey 4 company,sudenly she bursted out afta she had burned haself,the son asked the minin.the frustrated mom ansad.thats french 4 cukin.now go ansa da door,the company is already hia.the boy rushed n opened the door. Now usin his new vocaburaly he said,hello b**chs n bu**ards,u can hung yo c**ts n d*ks in tha closet.dad is stil in tha bathrum putin on his face n mum is in tha kitchen in tha turkey. *

emureti 2.12.10 - 12:50pm
A drunkered goes 2 a bar n tels the bartender 2 gv hm 3 beers on his table.he drinks them all n asks 4 3 more.the bartender asks;hey sir,may b i should bring u 1 at a tym..the man xays;no,we made vows with ma 2 brothers,1 in london n the atha in atlanta that every friday 9t we would drink 2 getha.xo they also hv 3 beers wherever they are.xo evri friday the man was served @ tha bar wit 3 beers.1 the man kame n asked 4 onli 2 beers n drunk n asked 4 2 more.the bartender knowin the tradition of the man xaid,am xory 4 loosing 1 of ur bros..the man xaid,no,all ma bros r okey,it's jus dat i quit drinkin *

tabbylix 3.12.10 - 07:32pm
2 remember ur gf's bday u nid 2 4get it once. *

emureti 29.12.10 - 06:25pm
1 day 2 men bet.1 said that he would go 2 tha bigest bar in town,pee kila mahali nd tha owner would jst laugh..they bet 30000..wen they got thea,tha man xaid he would pee at tha bar went 2 tha owner n xaid 2 him,u know wot,i kan pee 2 all this bar in 20 minutes.they bet 10000.he peed kila mahali nd tha owner jst laughd afta 20min n askd 4 his cash coz that man did not pee on tha roof..then afta gvin hm,tha man xaid,u see that man crying ova thea,we bet 30000 wit hm that i could pee in yo bar nd u could jst laugh,he went out laughing havin made 20000 that day *

* Non-stophumour Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Non-stophumour

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search